Fiction Friday: The Weekly Inspiration Site for Writers

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Taking December Off

Hi all;

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've decided to take December off writing as I prepare to edit and revise the novel. November took the wind out of my writing sails, it would seem, so I'm refuelling as I go along.

I wish everyone a super-happy, ultra-merry Ho-Ho, and an incredible New Year. Check back in the first week of January for the first Fiction Friday update of 2006!

Be well,
pk

1 Comments:

  • Sweet blog. Mentally stimulating. I like.

    And I saw your profile that you live in Vancouver. I lived in Calgary for a while. I miss it there in Canada. Really want to go back.


    Thanks for visiting!! =)

    By Blogger Shyanne Browning, at 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home